Welcome to Glen Rock Borough’s Website!
Here visitors can find important Borough information. You can also take a look at our rich history, view upcoming events, and become familiar with the current Council happenings.
It is your Council’s hope that you will use this website as your first stop for news and information about the Borough. It is our goal that this website will be a valuable resource to the community.
Glen Rock Mayor: Ronald McCullough, Jr.
See the “Upcoming Events” page for our Google calendar and more details of future events like:
August 16th: Frisbee Dog Event at Glen Rock Park. Click here for more: Dog Frisbee
Residents: Your Borough needs your help! Please get involved to help our borough! Check out our “Help Wanted!” section under “Borough Government”!
The “Projects” page under “Borough Government” has been updated as of April 23rd. Check for Church Street construction updates.
(Tips from our Police Chief)
- We are still having issues with house numbers being hard to read or missing. Please be sure emergency responders can find your address at night and during bad weather conditions. High visibility number kits are available at most local hardware stores.
- With the warm weather approaching, we start to see an increase in juvenile activity at night. Thefts from vehicles increase and we urge everyone to be sure their vehicles are locked.
- Door to door solicitation also increases this time of year. Some are legitimate, and some are not. Many Boroughs require registration and permits. Please report any suspicious persons to the police.
- Due to the very severe winter, the roadways are in bad shape. Pot holes, cinders and salt residue can make motorcycle and bicycle operation more dangerous. Please be aware of this until streets are swept and we get some heavy rain to wash debris away.
- We have seen an increase in telephone scams. If an offer sounds suspicious or too good to be true, it usually is. Report suspicious calls to the police.
- Texting while driving is rapidly surpassing drunk driving as a major cause of traffic accidents, especially with teen drivers. Please don’t text and drive.
Download the latest Glen Rock Borough Newsletter for Fall-Winter 2013 here. The next newsletter should be out in the Spring.
Note: Many local residents are serviced by the Glen Rock post office, and therefore have a Glen Rock address but actually do not live in Glen Rock Borough.
Residents of Shrewsbury, Codorus, or Springfield Townships should contact their respective municipality for their local government needs and questions.
Many thanks to Roger Butz for the header design at the top of the page!
Website designed and maintained by Doug Young, Glen Rock Borough Council.
For questions and comments about this website, contact the webmaster via e-mail: Webmaster@glenrockpa.org