Welcome to Glen Rock Borough’s Website!
Here visitors can find important Borough information. You can also take a look at our rich history, view upcoming events, and become familiar with the current Council happenings.
It is your Council’s hope that you will use this website as your first stop for news and information about the Borough. It is our goal that this website will be a valuable resource to the community.
Glen Rock Mayor: John Trout
Sign up for e-mail community updates:
GLEN ROCK ARTS AND BREW FEST is coming!!!
Saturday, May 30th, 11 am – 7 pm!
FREE event for all ages!
5K Fun Run at 8 am!
Over 100 vendors! Live Entertainment on Multiple Stages! Come Downtown and Enjoy Rain or Shine!
We will showcase local and regional businesses and artisans in a fun-filled, Borough-wide festival!
Go to www.GlenRockArtsandBrewFest.com for more information, event schedules and more!
We need volunteers for one hour or more. Please donate just a little of your time to make this event a huge success! Volunteer at www.GlenRockArtsandBrewFest.com or email: email@example.com.
***Memorial Day Service: Lutheran Cemetery, May 25th @ 11am. Go to www.glenrocklegion.com for more info ****
The Borough now has a Facebook page! Check us out as we grow this new feature. Like us and share us today!
**The Recreation Board has two openings. It is an exciting time for the Rec Board with a lot going on. Please contact the Borough office for more info or to volunteer.**
****Summer Playground Program Click for more info: 2015 Summer Playground Program *****
See the “Upcoming Events” page for our Google calendar and more details of future events.
Residents: Your Borough needs your help! Please get involved to help our borough! Check out our “Help Wanted!” section under “Borough Government”!
The “Projects” page under “Borough Government” has been updated as of Mar 29th.
(Tips from our Police Chief)
- We are still having issues with house numbers being hard to read or missing. Please be sure emergency responders can find your address at night and during bad weather conditions. High visibility number kits are available at most local hardware stores.
- We urge everyone to be sure their vehicles are locked every night.
- Door to door solicitation: Some are legitimate, and some are not. Many Boroughs require registration and permits. Please report any suspicious persons to the police.
- We have seen an increase in telephone scams. If an offer sounds suspicious or too good to be true, it usually is. Report suspicious calls to the police.
- Texting while driving is rapidly surpassing drunk driving as a major cause of traffic accidents, especially with teen drivers. Please don’t text and drive.
Download the latest Glen Rock Borough Newsletter for Fall-Winter 2014 here. The next newsletter should be out in the Spring.
Note: Many local residents are serviced by the Glen Rock post office, and therefore have a Glen Rock address but actually do not live in Glen Rock Borough.
Residents of Shrewsbury, Codorus, or Springfield Townships should contact their respective municipality for their local government needs and questions.
Many thanks to Roger Butz for the header design at the top of the page!
Website designed and maintained by Doug Young, Glen Rock Borough Council.
For questions and comments about this website, contact the webmaster via e-mail: Webmaster@glenrockpa.org