Welcome to Glen Rock Borough’s Website!
Here visitors can find important Borough information. You can also take a look at our rich history, view upcoming events, and become familiar with the current Council happenings.
It is your Council’s hope that you will use this website as your first stop for news and information about the Borough. It is our goal that this website will be a valuable resource to the community.
Glen Rock Mayor: Ronald McCullough, Jr.
See the “Upcoming Events” page for our Google calendar and more details of future events.
Trick or Treat! October 31st from 6-8 pm.
Don’t forget to VOTE on November 4th at the Glen Rock EMS building, 7 am – 8 pm Click here to see the ballot: Ballot
Glen Rock Veterans Memorial Park dedication is on Veterans Day, November 11th, at 11 am. Come see the new park and join in the festivities!
Taste of the Valley Fundraiser for the Library. November 14th from 7-10 pm. Call 717-235-1127 for more info.
Leaf Pick Up is tentatively scheduled for each Monday in November, weather permitting.
Christmas Tree lighting: November 30th at 6 pm, 59 Water Street.
Live Nativity December 7th, 4-6 pm, Glen Rock EMS, 59 Water Street.
Residents: Your Borough needs your help! Please get involved to help our borough! Check out our “Help Wanted!” section under “Borough Government”!
The “Projects” page under “Borough Government” has been updated as of July 25th. Check for Church Street construction updates.
(Tips from our Police Chief)
- We are still having issues with house numbers being hard to read or missing. Please be sure emergency responders can find your address at night and during bad weather conditions. High visibility number kits are available at most local hardware stores.
- We urge everyone to be sure their vehicles are locked every night.
- Door to door solicitation: Some are legitimate, and some are not. Many Boroughs require registration and permits. Please report any suspicious persons to the police.
- We have seen an increase in telephone scams. If an offer sounds suspicious or too good to be true, it usually is. Report suspicious calls to the police.
- Texting while driving is rapidly surpassing drunk driving as a major cause of traffic accidents, especially with teen drivers. Please don’t text and drive.
Download the latest Glen Rock Borough Newsletter for Fall-Winter 2014 here. The next newsletter should be out in the Spring.
Note: Many local residents are serviced by the Glen Rock post office, and therefore have a Glen Rock address but actually do not live in Glen Rock Borough.
Residents of Shrewsbury, Codorus, or Springfield Townships should contact their respective municipality for their local government needs and questions.
Many thanks to Roger Butz for the header design at the top of the page!
Website designed and maintained by Doug Young, Glen Rock Borough Council.
For questions and comments about this website, contact the webmaster via e-mail: Webmaster@glenrockpa.org